Winegard FL6550A FlatWave Air Outdoor HDTV Antenna
- The future of Free HDTV replaces large unsightly outdoor antennas
- Antennas will vary on reception in regards to placement of the antenna & distance from the transmitting towers
- Dual band VHF/UHF driven element with integrated reflector
- State of the art ultra low noise split band digital amplifier
- Compact sleek design with flex mount system-Designed & assembled in the USA
FlatWave Air Outdoor Amplified HDTV Antenna
The FlatWave AIR is an antenna designed with ultra low noise split band amplifier that produces a higher quality TV image than most outdoor antennas. The sleek, compact antenna has an integrated amplifier for superior reception, allowing little chance of dropouts or pixilation. It can be placed in an attic or on a roof, deck, or the side of a home and is easy to install.
Embedded Next Generation Split-Band Ultra Low-Noise Preamplifier
The embedded Boost preamplifier extends the signal range of the FlatWave Air antenna. What sets the Boost apart from other preamplifiers is that it boasts a true dual-path design with separate filtering and amplification paths for both frequencies, which greatly enhances signal selectivity and reduces noise and interference to the lowest levels of any product in this category (1 dB typical), thanks to our revolutionary Clear Circuit Technology and TwinAmp Technology.
Watch Free HDTV Channels - Save Money & Combine With Streaming Devices
FlatWave antennas deliver beautifully crisp, free HDTV shows to your flatscreen. The FlatWave is a perfect complement to cable and satellite TV, or a cost-saving replacement that lets you cut the cord altogether. Watch your way! It's the perfect companion to a Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Simple TV, or other streaming video and DVR device.
Proudly Designed And Assembled In The USA By The Antenna Experts At Winegard Company
Winegard Company is a respected world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative antenna products for satellite and terrestrial communications. Since its founding in 1954, Winegard’s pioneering solutions have shaped the industry for home, recreational vehicle (RV), truck, marine, medical, and automotive antennas. The company’s two-way VSAT antennas provide real-time broadband solutions for extreme and remote environments in support of the oil and gas industries, as well as military and emergency response teams. Winegard is a privately-owned company that designed the first residential multi-channel TV antenna for the U.S. It has designed more than 1,000 antenna models and does custom antenna design and development work.
Robust Design - Built Tough
Built with industrial strength housing and powder coated mounting system, the FlatWave Air is designed to endure the harshest outdoor environments (120 mph wind load survivability and salt spray tested).
FL6550A FlatWave Air Specs
- Dual Band VHF/UHF
- +60 Mile Range
- Weight: 2.92 lbs
- Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 14"
- Adjustable 14" Tall Mount
- Aluminum with Black ABS Case
- Meets Homeowners Association Requirements for Outdoor Mounting (FCC Over-the-Air Reception Devices Rule of 1996).For any further queries please contact Winegard’s Technical Support Number 800-788-4417
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 4 x 14 inches; 2.92 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.92 pounds
- ASIN: B00E5Z3R6A
- Item model number: FL6550A
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews