StarTech.com VGA to Cat 5 Monitor Extender Kit (250 feet/80 m) – VGA over Cat5 Video Extender – 1 Local and 1 Remote
- Only one Power Adapter required, installed at either the local or remote unit, wherever is most convenient for the application.
- VGA to Cat5 Extender extends the VGA video signal by up to 250 ft. (80m)
- Monitor Extender extends the VGA signal over Cat5 or better cabling
- The Cat5 to VGA Extender supports 1920x1200 or 1600x1200 resolutions at 150 ft. (50m)
- The VGA over Cat5 Extender includes mounting brackets
StarTech.com VGA to Cat 5 Monitor Extender Kit
Extend a VGA signal to a remote display using Cat5 cabling
The ST121UTPEP VGA Video Extender over Cat5 - Point to Point lets you connect a remote VGA display/projector up to 80 meter (250 feet) away from the VGA signal source. The ST121UTPEP is a bundled kit that includes both a local and a remote unit providing a complete end to end solution for a single source/display connection, transmitting the source VGA signal over a standard Ethernet cable (Cat5e or better UTP cable, terminated with RJ45 connectors).
Offering convenient and cost-effective VGA distribution, the ST121UTPEP only requires one power adapter which can be installed at either the local or remote end of the connection, depending on what is most convenient for your application.
What's in the Box
- 1 - VGA over Cat5 Transmitter
- 1 - VGA over Cat5 Receiver
- 1 - Installation Bracket (w/ screws)
- 1 - VGA Cable
- 1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU/AUS)
- 1 - Instruction Manual
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 2.36 x 5.71 inches; 1.76 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.76 pounds
- ASIN: B002KQ6ZD8
- Item model number: ST121UTPEP
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews