Sewell Spider 4X2 HDMI Matrix, with IR Routing, Remote Control, and 3D Support
- Easy to use: install in seconds, no need for setting.
- Allows up to four HDMI source devices to be independently switched to two HDMI monitors, HDTVs, or projectors.
- The two outputs could show the same or different source at the same time no matter the source is HDCP or not.
- Support high definition resolutions 1080P, 1080i, 720P and standard video format.
- With extra infrared receiver extension and IR emitter extension for IR call back function to control the HDMI source or HDMI MATRIX from remote rooms.
OVERVIEW Specs Reviews (0) Questions (0) Sewell Easily rout 4 display sources (like your Blu-Ray player, satellite receiver, or game system) to 2 displays using the Sewell Spider HDMI 4 x 2 matrix. This makes it a great solution for your home theater, but it also works wonderfully for HDTV retail and show sites, information distribution, space and security centers, data control centers, presentations, and school and corporate training environments. It used to be that a home theater system consisted of one 24-32 inch TV with built in speakers and a VHS player. Many things have changed since then and now home theaters have more wires and gizmos than an average electronics store. That can cause problems when you're trying to get everything to connect together. With DVD players, Blu-Ray players, multiple game consoles, media servers, and satellite receivers there often aren't enough ports on your TV to connect everything. And what if you want to have two displays (like maybe a projector and a TV), but don't want to have to buy two of every source? That is what makes an HDMI matrix, like the Sewell Spider, such a great addition to your home theater. It allows you to connect all of those different parts together into one.
- ASIN: B00C2H0IEM
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews