Portta PETCSHP 3 RCA Composite S-video R/L Audio to HDMI Converter Upscaler 720p/1080p
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $39.00
- Amount Saved: $2.88
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Input: RCA Composite S-video Video, R/L Audio. Output: HDMI.
- Scales up Composite Video or s-video to HDMI. Analog to be integrated into digital Composite/S-video to HDMI Converter.
- HDMI Transmission Rate: 5Gbps. Support 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth. Motion Compensated 3D Wavelet Video Coding Technology is applied to make the converted picture rich in color and more vivid;
- Input audio is integrated into HDMI output as well as pass-through to earphone or sound box; Input video systems - NTSC and PAL is automatically detected and adjusted.
This converter is a Composite or S-video converter that allows older analog devices to be integrated seamlessly into the modern home theater. This adapter connects Composite or S-video video home theater devices to HDMI compliant digital monitors. For any further queries, please reach out to Portta's customer service at email@example.com . Please find the below information for trouble shooting steps: 1) Connect the Composite or s-video source to the input of Converter. 2) Connect HDTV to the output of converter via HDMI cable 3) Plug one power supply into the Converter. 4.Please try different resolution,such as 720p and 480p. Try all resolutions, the TV will get image when the compatible resolution is set. If the device only support 720p or get high signal lost,then,your device can not be upgrade to the max (1080p). 5.For high signal lost, Please try high quality cable,such as 26 AWG Cable,less than 10m. 6.For no signal,please try another power adapter if any , please try another composite cable.
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.4 x 0.8 inches; 0.15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 pounds
- ASIN: B003NS0UUQ
- Item model number: PETCSHP
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews