Infrared Resources® IRP-2U Dual 38~56kHz Frequency IR Repeater kit Operates all A/V devices (+Uverse,SA Explorer) IRI,CFL,ESI,EMI,LCD,Plasma Proof
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $39.99
- Amount Saved: $14.96
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Compatible with ALL 38kHz-56kHz A/V device's i.e. ATT-Uverse, Scientific Atlanta STB's
- 9ft receiver lead from the hub with excellent IR receiving range. Operate -2- devices
- IR Filtering Technology effectively blocks out external noise. IRI,CFL,ESI,EMI,Plasma, Sun
- Includes optional USB power adapter cable and IR Emitter covers
- Visible LED confirmation when IR signal is received. NO SALES TAX!
USB power cable adapter included. Plugs directly into any USB port to power the kit.Perfect when the cable box is placed behind the TV.
For use with -2- devices: All brands of A/V device's and remote control (38- 56kHz). Including ATT-Uverse model VIP1225 and VIP1216 (VIP2000 series and IPN4320 we suggest our IRP-BU kit. We have found that other Uverse boxes including 1225 and 2000 series work best with the IRP-BU) , Scientific Atlanta STB's, and name brand A/V Receivers.
The IR Repeater kit receiver is permanently attached to the hub. If you need to extend the length of the kit you may use our 25ft IR Receiver and Emitter extension cable to extend the emitter length. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003UKJR7E
Excellent IR receiving range. IR Filtering Technology effectively blocks out external noise. Infrared Interference (IRI) Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL) Electro-Static Interference (ESI) and Plasma TV and eliminate Sunlight etc. Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) Plasma TV, Sunlight. We have eliminated the connector block as required with current IR Repeater Kits. This enables a clean and simple install!
Operates with up-to-date Set Top Boxes without any problem and has a Self Auto Test function for the IR sensor. The IR sensor will automatically test itself.The BLUE LED in the Receiver will blink two times when the power is plugged in if everything is OK. It also blinks to indicate IR signal is being received from the remote control.The IR emitter will flash red to indicate the IR signal is being transmitted to the device. The power supply has a blue LED that indicates the unit is powered up and the power supply is working.
KIT INCLUDES: IR Sensor with 9ft lead x1 IR Emitter + Cover x2 Power Supply IR-P x1 USB power adapter cable
- Product Dimensions: 0.13 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.13 pounds
- ASIN: B007GR2T9K
- Item model number: IRP-2U
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews