CMOD S6 Xilinx Spartan 6 Board
- Xilinx SpartanTM-6 XC6SLX4-2CPG196 FPGA
- 16Mbyte Spansion Quad SPI Flash for storing FPGA configurations and/or user data
- 46 FPGA GPIO signals brought to DIP pins
- Two on-board clock sources, 4 user LEDs and 2 user buttons
- On-board Adept USB2 port for configuration, test and communications interfaces
The FPGA on the Cmod S6 can be configured in several ways - from a PC using the on-board Adept USB interface, from a stand-alone programming cable attached to the 6-pin JTAG connector, or from the on-board Quad-SPI Flash memory. Configuration files can be programmed using Xilinx's ISE 14.2 (or higher) development tools, using Digilent's Adept system, or using older versions of the Xilinx tools if Adept is also installed. Xilinx's ISE/Impact programming tool and Digilent's Adept tool will recognize the board and/or FPGA when the board is attached to a PC using a Type-A to micro-B USB cable.
Xilinx's iMPACT tool and Digilent's Adept can both be used to program the FPGA and on-board QSPI ROM. Please refer to the ISE and/or Adept documentation for more information on using the configuration software.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 1 inches;
- ASIN: B00IX3UWQ8
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews